In this 30th anniversary extravaganza issue, BNH highlights many of the thought leaders who have transformed the state at some point since 1984 and we check in with those we think will create the changes in the decades to come. Purchase your copy or begin the year with a subscription to BNH today.
Sign up for email updates for when the new magazine comes out.
- NH's Power List – We survey those in the know to see who are NH's 10 most powerful people.
- SBA's Role in NH – There would be a lot less money available for NH businesses were it not for this organization's programs.
- Who's the New Temp? Your Boss! – Many people who lost jobs or retired in the past few years are returning to the workforce as temporary CEOs, CFOs and more.
- The Chamber Evolution – Responding to a changing business environment, chambers of commerce are changing dramatically.
- Tech News – Learn how to inoculate your computer.
- Bullies at Work – Playgrounds aren't the only unhealthy habitat.
- 2011 Industry Forecast – Seven industry leaders offer their predictions for the state's business community for the year ahead.