BNH profiles innovative NH restaurants, asks how immigrants affect economic development; delves into the business side of NH's motorcyle culture, and much much more. Purchase your copy or begin the year with a subscription to BNH today.
Sign up for email updates for when the new magazine comes out.
Table of Contents
- Raising the Bar – We survey NH lawyers to see whom they consider the state's top attorneys.
- Temp Jobs on the Rise – Jobs are scarce but employers are hiring.
- Seeking Security – Unsure of whether they'll hold on to their jobs, top executives are demanding better benefits.
- Dangerous Liaisons – When love is in the air, it can create a legal quagmire for employers.
- Policy Forum – Budget conversations are already underway in Concord
- 2010 Meetings & Conventions Guide – The essential guide to finding locations to host an event, a resource directory of key services, and how to plan an event on a shoestring.