In this 30th anniversary extravaganza issue, BNH highlights many of the thought leaders who have transformed the state at some point since 1984 and we check in with those we think will create the changes in the decades to come. Purchase your copy or begin the year with a subscription to BNH today.
Sign up for email updates for when the new magazine comes out.
- Raising the Bar – We survey NH lawyers to see whom they consider the state's top attorneys.
- Temp Jobs on the Rise – Jobs are scarce but employers are hiring.
- Seeking Security – Unsure of whether they'll hold on to their jobs, top executives are demanding better benefits.
- Dangerous Liaisons – When love is in the air, it can create a legal quagmire for employers.
- Policy Forum – Budget conversations are already underway in Concord
- 2010 Meetings & Conventions Guide – The essential guide to finding locations to host an event, a resource directory of key services, and how to plan an event on a shoestring.