New Hampshire runs on coffee and that caffeine addiction has quite the economic impact. This issue also covers manufacturing, an update on staffing firms, early childhood education and much more. Purchase your copy or begin the year with a subscription to BNH today.
Sign up for email updates for when the new magazine comes out.
- NH's Power List – We survey those in the knowto see who wields influence in the state.
- Nurturing Innovation – Four incubators help fledgling businesses grow.
- Life on Main Street – Community banks are thriving. Will their good fortune allow them to offer more commercial loans?
- Workers Unite? – The state's labor unions have been under fire.
- Tax Primer – Test your knowledge of the BPT and BET.
- 2010 Industry Forecast – Six industry leaders offer their predictions for the state's business community for the year ahead.